- This event has passed.
201X: Advanced Stormwater Management-Seattle Area – October 18 & 19
October 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - October 19, 2018 @ 4:00 pm$325 – $595
ECOSS helps you succeed with the Industrial Stormwater General Permit (ISGP) requirements and compliance.
201X Advanced Stormwater Management takes an in-depth look at the ISGP requirements:
- Unique two-day workshop
- Day 1 – in class with several case study presentations by stormwater professionals
- Day 2 – in the field – tours of industrial sites with installed treatment technologies
- Examination of state and federal policy drivers, trends and other stakeholders affecting decision-making
- Review and discussion of various case studies, with examples of managing difficult stormwater issues
- Geared for permittees, consultants and engineers to better understand and manage permit requirements and develop a comprehensive stormwater management program
- Includes: class materials, instruction, lunch and refreshments
Pre-registration is required for all workshops. Register early to receive early bird pricing.
Both Days – Save $100! (10/18: 9 am – 4 pm, and 10/19: 9 am – 1 pm):
$550.00 (register by 10/5/18) or $595.00 (register after 10/5/18)
Day 1 Only (10/18 in-class portion):
$325 (until 10/5/18) or $375 (after 10/5/18)
Day 2 Only (10/19 site tours):
$325 (register by 10/5/18) or $375 (register after 10/13/17)
Questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-767-0432, ext. 1004.
If you prefer to pay offline, please use this registration form. Pre-registration is required for all workshops.
6 people are attending 201X: Advanced Stormwater Management-Seattle Area – October 18 & 19