Are you passionate about environmental justice? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Join the ECOSS family! Find our current job openings below.
The job will have a Clean Water focus with work devoted to:
- engaging businesses and other partners in stormwater pollution prevention
- implementing Green Stormwater Infrastructure projects with partners
- working with commercial or industrial businesses in a non-enforcement role of education and technical support
- conducting public education projects (tours, presentations, etc)
- helping develop the direction of ECOSS’ Clean Water Program.
ECOSS seeks an experienced project manager to join our amazing multicultural team of outreach professionals who work to increase environmental sustainability in the region’s historically marginalized communities. Candidates must have experience implementing clean water projects. The primary focus of ECOSS’ Clean Water program is stormwater pollution prevention through outreach, education, and the development of green stormwater infrastructure (GSI) projects. This position oversees multiple contracts that provide outreach to residents, businesses, municipal and industrial stormwater clients located in the central Puget Sound region.
Send a cover letter and resume in one document to email@example.com. Subject line: ECOSS Clean Water Project Manager.
Priority application deadline: 9/24/21.
Position open until filled. Apply by either:
- Sending your cover letter and resume in a single document to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Completing this application form: https://forms.gle/NZRQNyBpDrScMXtA7. The application questions can be previewed here.
Position open until filled. Apply by sending your cover letter and resume in a single document to email@example.com.
ECOSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and multilingual and multicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, color, sexual orientation or immigrant/refugee status.