- This event has passed.
101 & 201: Combo Class-Woodinville
April 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - April 19, 2018 @ 4:00 pm$550
Save 25% by attending both classes in Woodinville on 4/18 and 4/19.
ECOSS helps you succeed with the Industrial Stormwater General Permit (ISGP)!
101 Stormwater Program Fundamentals is an overview of the ISGP requirements including:
- Creating SWPPP and SPECP
- Selecting and implementing BMPs
- Monitoring, reporting and sampling
- Developing a comprehensive stormwater management program
- Class materials, instruction, lunch and refreshments
201 Advanced Stormwater Management takes an in-depth look at the ISGP requirements:
- Examination of state and federal policy drivers, trends and other stakeholders affecting decision making
- Review and discussion of various case studies, with examples of managing difficult stormwater issues
- Geared for permittees to better understand and manage permit requirements and develop a comprehensive stormwater management program
- Includes: class materials, instruction, lunch and refreshments
Cost: $550 for both classes
Pre-registration is required for all workshops.
Questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ann at 206-767-0432, ext. 1004.
If you prefer to pay offline, please use this registration form. Pre-registration is required for all workshops.