- This event has passed.
201X: Stormwater Advanced Management-Seattle Area – October 25 & 26
October 25, 2017 @ 9:00 am - October 26, 2017 @ 4:00 pm$40 – $500
ECOSS helps you succeed with the Industrial Stormwater General Permit (ISGP) requirements and compliance.
201X Advanced Stormwater Management takes an in-depth look at the ISGP requirements:
- Unique two-day workshop
- Day 1 – in class
- Day 2 – in the field – tours of industrial sites with installed treatment technologies & lunch with vendor presentations
- Examination of state and federal policy drivers, trends and other stakeholders affecting decision-making
- Review and discussion of various case studies, with examples of managing difficult stormwater issues
- Geared for permittees, consultants and engineers to better understand and manage permit requirements and develop a comprehensive stormwater management program
- Includes: class materials, instruction, lunch and refreshments
Pre-registration is required for all workshops. Register early to receive early bird pricing.
Both Days (10/25 and 10/26):
$450.00 (register by 10/13/17) or $500.00 (register after 10/13/17)
Day 1 Only (10/25 in-class portion):
$295 (until 10/13/17) or $345 (after 10/13/17)
Day 2 Only (10/26 site tours & luncheon presentations):
$295 (register by 10/13/17)
$345 (register after 10/13/17)
Luncheon Only: $40
Questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-767-0432, ext. 1004.
If you prefer to pay offline, please use this registration form. Pre-registration is required for all workshops.
7 people are attending 201X: Stormwater Advanced Management-Seattle Area – October 25 & 26