- This event has passed.
101X: Program Fundamentals-Bellingham, May 2 & 3
May 2, 2018 @ 9:00 am - May 3, 2018 @ 4:00 pm$495 – $545
ECOSS helps you succeed with the Industrial Stormwater General Permit (ISGP) requirements & compliance.
101X Fundamentals two-day workshop is an overview of the ISGP requirements that includes:
- Review of permit requirements including SWPPP, SPECP and BMPs
- Develop a comprehensive stormwater management program
- Monitoring, reporting and sampling techniques
- Class materials, instruction, lunch and refreshments
- Case studies, site walk and hands-on field activities
Some activities will be outside, so wear appropriate shoes and outerwear.
Runs May 2 and May 3 from 9 am – 4 pm each day.
Pre-registration is required for all workshops.
Cost: $495 Early Bird Pricing (register by 4/18/18 )
$545.00 (registration after 4/18/18 )
Questions about this workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ann at 206-767-0432, ext. 1004.
If you prefer to pay offline, please use this registration form. Pre-registration is required for all workshops.