- This event has passed.
101/1200Z: Stormwater Program Fundamentals – Vancouver – FULL – REGISTRATION CLOSED!
October 25, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$325 – $375
ECOSS helps you succeed with the Industrial Stormwater General Permit (ISGP).
This workshop provides ideas and solutions for stormwater BMPs and sampling techniques to help meet WA & OR industrial stormwater permit requirements. Participants can ask tough questions in a confidential setting.
101/1200Z Fundamentals is an overview of the Washington and Oregon State permit requirements including:
- Creating SWPPP/SWPCP and SPECP/Spill Control
- Selecting and implementing BMPs
- Monitoring, reporting and sampling
- How to develop a comprehensive stormwater management program
- Class materials, instruction, lunch and refreshments
Pre-registration is required for all workshops
Cost: $325 (increases to $375 after 10/12/18)
Questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Ann at 206-767-0432, ext. 1004
If you prefer to pay offline, please use this registration form. Pre-registration is required for all workshops.