- This event has passed.
CANCELLED!!! 101: Oregon Stormwater Program Fundamentals-Portland
June 22, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
ECOSS helps you succeed with the 1200Z Industrial Stormwater Permit requirements and compliance.
101 Stormwater Program Fundamentals is an overview of the Oregon NPDES 1200Z permit requirements including:
- Creating SWPCP and Spill Prevention Plan and Response Plan
- Selecting and implementing BMPs
- Monitoring, reporting and sampling
- How to develop a comprehensive stormwater management program
- Class materials, instruction, lunch and refreshments
Pre-registration required for all workshops.
Cost: $325 (register by 6/8/18) $375 (register after 6/8/18)
Questions about this course, email email@example.com or call
Ann at 206-767-0432, ext. 1004.
If you prefer to pay offline, please use this form. Pre-registration required for all workshops.