A major aspect of a municipal stormwater program is public and private stormwater infrastructure inspection. This course provides a broad overview of considerations necessary to perform these activities. Each jurisdiction may have a different way to maintain stormwater infrastructure, and a goal of this program is to create a platform for discussion.
- Key elements to private system action and source control
- Permit requirements
- Legacy contaminants
- Potential sources of contamination that need to be controlled
- Municipal Stormwater Management Programs (SWMP) and its requirements
- Inspection components and results
- BMPs maintenance inspections
- LID features
- Program incentives and tools
Suggested Prerequisites: 101 – MS4 NPDES Permit Overview OR 103 Stormwater Regulations Overview. Basic understanding of stormwater.
Length: 2.5 hrs
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 206-767-0432.