- This event has passed.
101X: Program Fundamentals-Bellingham, May 10 & 11
May 10, 2017 @ 9:00 am - May 11, 2017 @ 4:00 pm$450.00 – $500.00
ECOSS helps you succeed with the Industrial Stormwater General Permit (ISGP) requirements & compliance.
101X Fundamentals two-day workshop is an overview of the ISGP requirements that includes:
- Review of permit requirements including SWPPP, SPECP, and BMPs
- Putting the permit language to practice by developing a comprehensive stormwater management program
- Monitoring, reporting and sampling techniques
- Class materials, instruction, lunch and refreshments
- Case studies, site walk and hands-on field activities
Some activities will be outside, so wear appropriate shoes and outerwear.
Runs May 10 & 11 from 9 am – 4 pm each day.
Pre-registration is required for all workshops.
Cost: $450 Early Bird Pricing (register by 4/26/17)
$500.00 (registration after 4/26/17)
Questions about this workshop, email email@example.com or call Ann at 206-767-0432, ext. 1004.
If you prefer to pay offline, please use this registration form. Pre-registration is required for all workshops.