This course provides an overview of the stormwater industry and regulations that govern it.
Class topics include: what does the Clean Water Act say; the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) and types of permits, including construction, industrial, municipal, etc.; Ecology enforcement and citizen lawsuits; and the changing world of the stormwater industry.
You will receive the most current information on industry trends, new regulations and how they may impact municipal operations in the future.
- How the Clean Water Act intent is currently expressed through regulation and policy
- Who is regulated under NPDES permits, i.e. construction, industrial, and municipal
- Current stormwater enforcement action by agencies and citizens
- A better understanding of water quality value in light of permit compliance
- Stormwater trends, new regulations and how they impact Municipal Operations and Maintenance activities in the future
Length: 1.5 – 2 hours
Cost: $150 per person
Questions or don’t see the class you’re looking for, call us at 206-767-0432.