ECOSS delivers tools and techniques to help businesses navigate stormwater permit compliance.
Industrial Stormwater Education
Industrial Stormwater Workshops are offered in Washington and Oregon, and designed to meet the needs of all levels of stormwater management- from just starting out to seasoned stormwater professionals.
Classes are taught by local experts in compliance with Washington’s Industrial Stormwater General Permit (ISGP) and Oregon’s Industrial Activities Permit (1200Z).
Attend a Stormwater Workshop
- Get up-to-date on the current industrial regulations and permit requirements
- Learn how to develop a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), Sampling Plan and Spill Prevention and Emergency Control Plan (SPECP)
- Meet industry professionals and get Best Management Practices (BMP) ideas and resources for meeting tough stormwater challenges
- Gain practical insight and techniques to use in a stormwater management program
Select a Workshop
Stormwater 100: Permit Basics
- In-depth review of stormwater permit requirements
- Ideal if new to stormwater management or needing a permit language overview
Stormwater 101/101X: Program Fundamentals
- Review of permit requirements including SWPPP, SPECP, BMPs, sampling and reporting
- Put the permit language to practice by developing a comprehensive stormwater management program
- 101X: Two-day course with case studies and hands-on field activities
Stormwater 201/201X: Advanced Management
- Examination of state and federal policy drivers, trends and other stakeholders affecting decision-making
- Learn how to tackle difficult compliance issues through discussion and review of case studies that provide examples of managing challenging stormwater issues
- 201X: two-day course with site tours and treatment technology presentations
Thank you to our program partners:
Photo Credit: Paul Joseph Brown/ecosystemphoto.com